I went to my hair appointment today, intending to only get my hair trimmed. But when Amy offered to cut Justin's hair as well, I couldn't resist. Just don't hate me Steve! My husband and I just yesterday talked about getting both of the kids hair buzzed, but Steve said he'd prefer to leave J's hair long. I know it was unexpected, but J's hair turned out really cute! He looks like a different kid (and more like Evan!)

AFTER

AFTER

5 comments:
so cute erin, it's crazy how much hair makes a difference. his eyes are killer, i love the hair short too.
oh my! He does look like Evan. What a handsome kid.
Oh good, I thought YOU were going to KILL me. Not too worried about Steve...
Amy you did a great job!! Justin is such a cutie patutie!!!
Darling! So what did Steve say?
Post a Comment