14 years ago
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Date Ideas Anyone?
You know, I'm always curious as to how the other half lives and so this question is no exception to that. I'd like to know how you all like to spend your date nights (assuming you have them--though I know some of you at least do!). Is it always dinner and a movie (Steve and I's personal fave) or something that doesn't cost money or do you like to go somewhere as far away from the kids as possible? Yeah, I'm sort of digging for ideas. Steve and I could use some better planned nights out so I'm wanting to know what the options are. So, let the good ideas flow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We went on a date last winter (of course we have been on more since) & we just went to Zupas and then stopped at Kneader's Bakery for a treat. It was really nice, we sat on the huge leather sofa in front of the fireplace, with the fire roaring...there was nobody at the bakery. It was nice and QUIET! It was nice to just sit there and not have to worry about making a movie or getting back to the kids! :)
Our date nights are few and far between... but last weekend we went to Fortune Cookie (yum!) and then went and wondered Target to get some Christmas ideas for each other and the kids. It was nice, that is until the babysitter called and said the big kids wouldn't go to bed... whole other story.
One of my favorites - Costco without kids!!! Yeah, I know it's pitiful, but true.
Okay so this is how long it takes me to post comments. But the last date night we went on, Steve's sister and brother-in-law volunteered to babysit at their house in Lehi. So we went down there and got food at Cafe Rio then went to Nickelcade. It was seriously the most fun. We played a ton of Air Hockey! (I lost every time, but if they would have had a foosball table, Steve would have gone down!)
Post a Comment