Here are the random questions (with sometimes equally random answers) that I asked Evan today:
1. What's your favorite movie? Star Wars
2. What's your favorite color? orange, white, and light brown (the list has shortened on this one, it used to be orange, red, yellow, light brown, dark brown and golden)
3. What do you like best about Dad? fighting and beating him up
4. What do you think Dad likes the best about you? Fighting with me and watching movies with me
5. What do you like doing the best with mom? watching shows
6. What's your favorite thing to do? build with pipes (on that question he looked at me like "duh! do you even have to ask?!)
7. What's your favorite thing about Justin? I like smelling his head!
8. What's your favorite thing to bake? Chocolate Chip Cookies on top of the towel (we sit on the kitchen floor and mix everything in the bowl over a big towel for easy clean up)
9. What's your favorite shirt? I get my my muscles from my dad shirt
10. Who's your best friend? Ashlee
15 years ago

3 comments:
I made a comment earlier, but it doesn't seem to be appearing :( I just wanted to comment or recomment that evan makes the best tasting chocolate chip cookies--i love them!! and, look out world, here comes ashlee and evan!
He likes SMELLING JUSTIN'S HEAD? HAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahah! What a funny kid!
I LOVE hearing funny things kids say. Keep posting this stuff, cuz I'm sure it keeps coming.
Hey, and put me down as someone willing to try out Evan's chocolate chip cookies! Hint, hint!
Post a Comment