Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Most Stubborn Kid in the World

Here is a good Evan story. We were at the kitchen table one day and Evan turns to me and says "Mom, did you know that 8 is a letter?" I look at him and ask "Are you sure you aren't confusing 8 with A?" After all, they do sort of sound alike. But Evan says "nope" and insisted again that 8 was a letter and not a number. So then I tell him "Well, you know how to spell your name and A is in your name so you're SURE you're not confused?" He then looks me straight in the eye and says "My name is spelled EV8N!" LOL. Ok, ok! I just dropped it after that, goofy kid!







1 comment:

Kathleen said...

lol, reminds me of my Charlotte who used to regularly argue with Isaac about the color of my car. It was red and she used to always say it was pink. I think the only reason she has ceased arguing about that one is that we sold the car. She also insists that she's not a person, she's a kid and if I call her my daughter she'll say "I'm not a daughter, I'm Charlotte." For awhile 'There's a Wocket in my Pocket" was 'The other tooth book' but she has finally given in on that one! I could go on, but I think you get the point!