A vacation? What's that? I don't think I remember anymore....
Just when I thought it looked like we weren't going to get to go anywhere this year either, a miracle occurs! Not only in 24 hours am I able to convince Steve he really does need to figure out a way to take Labor Day weekend off (He's the only person in UT that works for BLM so we don't know who would cover him if he took time off--which, that, along with the fact he has to accrue his measly 1 week vacation makes the idea of being able to take a vacation almost laughable) but when i get online to check ticket prices to CA, I find the cheapest tickets since 8 years ago when I visited Steve in CA when we were engaged! So, providence seems to be providing a way! I am soooo happy about this b/c i haven't been south of provo or north of SLC in like 2 years. We just haven't been able to go anywhere since we moved to West Jordan, between having a baby, me working and Steve having no one to cover him and no vacation time it just hasn't been possible. So even just visiting Steve's parents in CA sounds like heaven.
14 years ago


2 comments:
Labor Day weekend? We'll be in Seattle visiting Heath's family. Bummer! So you're flying? I bet that will be easier than driving like we did. Although the drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 4 month old. I'm glad that after all this time you get to go on vacation.
How exciting! It's fun to get to go on vacation every once in a while. I'm so glad you have a blog! How fun. Cute pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment