so glad to see you here!! I's so fun to be able to watch your kids grow up via ther internet if no other way... we've got a page too. Hope you really enjoy the trip to CA. I'm feeling a little cabin fever myself. We're going to Spokane this weekend and then on our family vacation next weekend to the coast for a week. Can't wait! http://twoserious.blogspot.com/
just hashing out thoughts on my life as a mother for all to see!
Steven
the beard makes him look so distinguished!
Big E
Little J
Tiny O
Evan Quotes
Out of the blue one day this is how Evan starts a conversation: Evan: "mom, is everybody going to eventually die?" Me: "yes honey" Evan: "that's HORRIBLE!"
Evan: "I'm a MAN! and I do STUFF!"
Evan: "If you don't come lay with me I'm gonna shoot my fireball at you!!"
Evan: "mom! let's fight!" (wrestle) Me: "I'm too stinky to fight, I need to go take a shower" Evan: "That's ok mom, we can fight stinky, i'll just be careful not to smell you!"
Me: "Is it your goal today Evan to yell at me every time I talk to you?" Evan: "NO MOM! A GOAL IS A NET!" (as in, soccer/goal/net)
1 comment:
so glad to see you here!! I's so fun to be able to watch your kids grow up via ther internet if no other way...
we've got a page too. Hope you really enjoy the trip to CA. I'm feeling a little cabin fever myself. We're going to Spokane this weekend and then on our family vacation next weekend to the coast for a week. Can't wait! http://twoserious.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment