Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Sampler

Sorry to the one person who reads my blog that I haven't written more than one blog. I'm sure you're tired of reading the exact same entry every time. Hehehehe. But now that I'm not working at the library anymore I should have plenty of free time to blog. HA! Actually, I'd rather spend my time reading other people's blogs than writing my own b/c when I sit down to write a blog all those ideas on what to write on go outta my head. As you can probably tell by now....
Anyways, this was my second weekend in a row of not working. It was great to be home two saturdays in a row, it really was. Though poor Steve had a stomach ache most of the time, or rather some sort of stomach flu. Stomach aches go away after a few hours, they do not linger for two days. yikes. So, that meant I braved church alone with two children. They were actually pretty good during sacrament--even better than when Steve is there to help. However, to manage all of my stuff, I stuck the baby in the stroller (which caused multiple people to offer me a ride home since they thought i had walked...) and strollered the hallways of church. There was no way i could carry a baby and keep track of my 4 year old while copying the program, paying my tithing, etc. So I thought that was the best solution. Yet, I had this feeling while walking with the stroller through the hallways of church that I wasn't supposed to be walking with my stroller, that I had broken a rule or something. Is that a rule? Like, no running in church--no pushing a stroller through the hallway? I feel bad if that's the case and I wonder if it was...I did feel kind of stared at...But hopefully I won't need to do that again, but for one Sunday I hope I will be forgiven.
I will try to be more exciting in my next post. promise!

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

Hi Erinkins! I love that you have a blog now! I'm still resisting starting my own, but I do enjoy reading other people's. Sorry I've been awful at keeping in touch...maybe you'll hear from me more now? Oh, and if it makes you feel better, there's a woman in our ward who pushes her less-than-Nursery-age daughter in the stroller through the halls at church EVERY Sunday. It's either the only way the kid falls asleep, or it's the mom's excuse to get out of class. YOUR KIDS ARE DARLING, by the way! SO SO CUTE! Hugs, Amykins

Jean said...

Don't worry about the stroller thing. I just put my 4-month old in it on Sunday. It's a fast way for him to fall asleep and be secured. I can't believe how tall Evan seems. I would love to read your comments everyday!! Jean