It's Glamazon time! Let's start the confessing--
I confess...
My last couple of blogs have sounded like a lengthy church talk. I guess I haven't spoken in church for awhile, so feel free to call me bishop! I'm actually prepared this time!
I guess I have just had all these thoughts on my mind and have felt compelled to write about them. I don't really keep a journal, crazy, but my blog is the closets thing I've got, so there you go.
I also confess I want my happy baby back. I think my 15 month old turned 2 this week. Or maybe all those sudden tantrums are caused by teething?? I don't know, but I miss being able to move something away from his curious hands and not have him cry and scream about it for 15 min. I also miss not being able to worry about all of the bathroom doors being closed all of the time. The kid has been making a beeline for the toilet every chance he gets. Yuck.
Here is my last confession for the week--
I wish I had never started potty training my 3 year old.
There, I said it.
And I mean it.
He woke up last night at 1am because he was in pain. From not peeing. I finally convinced my hysterical, crying, irrational child to sit on the toilet. After a small eternity he finally peed and splash guard my butt, I got drenched in the process (b/c being a pee coach requires you to be hugging the child while he's trying to pee at 1am apparently). Anyways, I have now instituted the "You Must Pee 3 Times A Day" Rule to prevent future middle of the night hysterical awakenings from being in pain from not peeing.
And yes, I did try to convince him to wear diapers again! But he refuses. Sigh. You would think a kid so bent on not putting a diaper back on would have better peeing skills. Oh well, maybe next week will be better...
14 years ago

2 comments:
it will get better erin, i promise!! plus, he's still easier than evan was :) i love you--hang in there!
I've been begging mine to put diapers back on too. I'm glad I am not the only one. :) Once they get it then it's nice but the process sure doesn't include any fun!
Post a Comment