
Finally, I got the button back up! Yes, Glamazon I really do love you!
I confess...
After 7 months of nursing I wanted to quit this week
The baby has been pinching the milk jugs
I have not hurt this bad since the first few weeks of nursing (when you expect the pain, ya know?)
And he's been screaming after feedings, so I'm like, are you one dissatisfied little customer or something?
So, I've decided to go down that road called "here's a bottle of formula".
I've been giving him one a day this week, but today I gave him two.
It was bliss
And this from a mother who was so proud of finally being able to not supplement and solely breastfeed on the third try.
How quickly and how far I have fallen!!
But seriously, you don't go pinching the milk jugs that feed you.

6 comments:
hahahaha don't go pinching the milk jug that feeds you...such a classic. I think I want that in vinyl on my nursery wall :) You are a super trooper for hanging in there for 7 months-totally proud! Now sit back, relax, and just let the formula fairy take it from here.
Sooo glad you played! Fun to see you last week!
oh, nursing.
ugh.
i'm all for NOT breastfeeding! boo breastfeeding!
Stopping over from Glamazons - & LOL at the milk jugs comment! I love it!
Oh good luck there! Caught you at Friday confessionals ")
Don't mess with the milk/fun bags, baby!
You are so funny... Maybe I should have a talk with my little guy about that too... I have tiny little scabs on my "milk jugs". Not fun... of course if I would just cut his finger nails...just one more thing on the list. I wish I had your attitude!
Post a Comment