Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Confessional Time

I confess....
--on my netbook I couldn't figure out how to scroll down and highlight at the same time, thus, no Glamazon button--sorry!!!
--this past week I went grocery shopping on a really windy day
--what kind of confession is that you ask?
--well, that wicked wind whipped my van door open right into somebody else's car door
--yeah, it totally left a ding
--i felt really bad because don't you hate to come out of church, i mean, come back to your car to find a mystery ding?
--i thought of writing a note, but i didn't have any paper or writing utensils
--so then i decided i would, when i got into the store, borrow some paper and a pen
--but when i got into the store, i remembered my loving husband at home with our darling children who i told i would only be gone for a half an hour
--this ding was really going to eat into my grocery shopping time
--when i got done shopping there was a different car parked next to me
--is it bad i felt relief??
--it was an old car anyways...
--yes, i've got a dark side...
--and i also confess i changed my blog heading to something i don't even really like, but at the time i couldn't think of anything i liked better than "From the Mind of Erin"
--so i'm open for suggestions :)

8 comments:

Oka said...

I would of probably of done something similar, but be feeling totally guilty right now :(

Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3 said...

I wuld have done the same thing! and felt guilty after...they probably didnt even notice!

How do I follow your blog???

and do you like your netbook we need another compute and I dnt want tobuy another expensive laptop

Jaymi said...

So sorry, shopping should be a fun experience!

BNM said...

Lol!! I once did that and didnt think twice about it.. backed my car out and parked somewhere else!!! Im so bad! lol!!!

Stacy said...

Well, naughty you. I tell ya I am pretty sure that it has happened to you before. My kids do it to people all the time. Nobody ever cares. Feel glad you missed the drama.

Melissa said...

Oooh, I do like 'from the mind of Erin.' Aaah, the mystery ding...haven't we all been both the dinger and the dingee...(is that a word?) I would be relieved they were gone, too :)

Thanks for playing, darling!

Unknown said...

I think we have all done that.. as far as the button you don't have to highlight it hun simply get the curso in the box with the print in it. right click and hit select all, it will then highlight it, right click again and pick copy, go to your post page place and right click and hit paste OR you can hit CTRL -v which will automatically paste the text code for ya there...

Amy said...

I dinged someone's door yesterday at the library...the awful thing was he was still in the car, smoking (so his window was down a bit). I said I was sorry and proceeded to quickly get the boys into the car before he beat me up! I was seriously scared! Still alive though, whew.