Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pluses to Being Pregnant

You know, there are a few things I do enjoy about being pregnant and since this is my last go around with the whole giving birth thing, I figure I might as well make the most of the condition! So, here is the list:

1. For once, not having to suck my stomach in. Sure, you may look at the other pregnant ladies around you and compare bellies, but you don't have to worry about eating too much and having a gut. It's ok to flaunt the pooch for a few months!

2. Taking 2nds and 3rds or eating 4 desserts and not have anyone look at you funny.

3. Not having a period! Enough said!

4. Playing what I like to call the "pregnancy card". Only to be used a few times during pregnancy, it's a catch all to get you out of just about anything.

5. Having my husband give me one of those "you're so cute pregnant" looks. I just love those, they melt my heart!

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

I like your list. Good job for looking on the bright side!!