I really enjoy the section of my friend carrie's blog entitled "lessons learned" and it has to do with her children, things like, "never turn your back on an open jar of peanut butter". Seemingly innocent things that, at the time, you don't think will lead to trouble, but in hindsight you think, I should have seen that one coming! Anyways, I thought of posting something similar, but having to do with my own personal mistakes. And just this week, wouldn't ya know it! I have 2 to add to the list!

#1 NEVER try to apply sunscreen to your own back! (and think you did a good job...)
(i had my hubby take this pic, so hopefully it's tasteful enough..., i made it small hoping that would help...)

#2 Never think it's a good idea to drink a couple of italian sodas in a row at 10:30pm (while eating nothing)
Stay tuned for more future lessons!
3 comments:
Was that sunburn from swimming on Wednesday? Don't feel too bad, my back looks very similar to yours :)!! Someday I'll learn!
LOL! that makes me feel better krista :) next time we go swimming we'll remember to get each other's backs!
Hey Erin! I have a blog now!!
I think that picture of your back is really strange! Hahahah it looks so weird, it does not look like a back! Any way I was really glad that we could go swimming together!
Post a Comment