Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Today is Steve and I's 8th wedding anniversary. Go us! Of course, to commemorate this wonderful occassion, Steve had lots of tickets come in and will be working all day. Pooh! Well, it's not all bad, I did get a call today letting me know

You Are Winner of 2 Tix from Classical 89 to Utah Symphony & Mormon Tab Choir Concert - Aug 15 - Deer Valley Amphitheatre!!!




cool, huh? See, it's a very special moment for me because the last time I won anything it was a gerbil when I was 6 (which ended up going back to the pet store after my inability to properly care for the creature was discovered. pooh.). So this beats the gerbil hands down! Yippee!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! We celebrated our 8th in January. I didn't know our timelines were so close (married eight years, oldest kid is 4)!

Krista S said...

How exciting! Hope you guys have a great time!