Friday, August 15, 2008

DISAPPOINTMENT

don't read on if you don't feel like being depressed with me right now. every time steve and i have something big planned something blows up at a wells fargo and he has to go fix it. of course, it's always last minute to make it as stressful and horrible as possible. such is the case right now. instead of being at the deervalley resort right now listening to the mormon tabernacle choir concert with the utah symphony with my husband for our anniversary i am writing this blog. steve had to go to nephi. i tried to find someone to go to the concert with me, but no one could go last minute. and the thought of going by myself, that far away, to a place i'd never been before and then having to drive home in the dark by myself too seemed too much to take (i hate driving which compounds that problem). so, instead i am venting here.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That sucks! I don't always deal with disappointment very well. I tend to get sulky and I clean less.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I'm so sorry.

Sass said...

Ohhhh Erin, I had no idea?! That sucks, this was the conert you were talking about the lst time we were swimming right?! I am so sorry! And Steve's gift got lost?! That is probably your craziest anniversary! ( so far)