
Glamazon is doing it again--nope, not the laundry (though with 4 little ones I'm sure that doesn't even have a beginning or end), it's time to air out another kind of laundry--the deep, dark emotional kind. Where, what you wouldn't tell your best friend of 20 years, you'll freely reveal on the internet for any ol' joe to see. Yep. So let's get started:
I confess...
Sometimes, when I see a dish/fork/plate/cup that didn't come clean in the dishwasher the first time, I will just leave it in there for a couple of wash cycles.
Not because I know my dishwasher will get it on the second try, it's because I just purely want to hold off the fact that I'm going to have to get that dish/fork/plate/cup out and hand scrub the heck out of it to get whatever crusty is on there off.
I hate hand washing. Especially crusty stuff.
And dried on by the dishwasher crusties are the worst.
I think once I even put the offending dish away hoping my husband would get it out to use and in disgust, wash off the crusties himself.
That backfired. He took the dish, said "yuck!" and promptly stuck it in the dishwasher. Sigh.
Why can't I ever get anyone to do my dirty work for me! Geesh!

4 comments:
You just described the dish situation in my house!
Tristan
I totally do that. Are there people who don't? They are the weird ones! Have you ever noticed that avocado is really hard to get off once it had dried on? Strange...
I hate hate hate doing the dishes! Period.
Dishes are the worst job! There should be a rule that the husband should always do them.
Post a Comment