Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Making an Official Announcement!

I think most of you who read my blog probably already know this little fact about me, however, just to be sure I've got my bases covered, I'm officially letting everyone know that I'm pregnant with child #3! I'm almost 13 weeks along and my due date is Aug. 28th. This pregnancy, so far, has been very different from my other 2 (I know, you're thinking GIRL! when I say that, but, we'll see...). I've been more nauseous, my face has totally been breaking out like crazy and the most fun difference has been an interesting little thing called heart palpitations. This is another reason why I'm posting this today, I went to Altaview hospital today so they could hook me up to a Holter Monitor to see what's going on with my heart. I have to wear all these electrodes and doodads for 24 hours, so I'm wearing my husband's sweatshirt in an attempt to disguise this thing I'm wearing, but yeah, if you see me in the next 24 hours, I'm thinking you'd notice something was different about me. At any rate, hopefully these heart thingies are just another fun pregnancy thing that will go away on their own, but just in case, feel free to say a little prayer for me today :) Thanks!

13 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Sorry about the heart palpitations and hopefully you can get that all taken care of soon. I actually did pray for you today! How interesting. But now that I know all this news I will pray again.

Carrie said...

OH I LOVE these kind of official announcements! Congratulations!!! Hope all the craziness ends soon.

mintifresh said...

Conflatulations! Would you just calm down and keep that heart under control!? Maybe it's whenever you are around or look at Steve-your heart just goes pitter-patt!! Be careful around him and his attractiveness!!!

Laurie Von said...

i saw your title and instantly KNEW. so so stoked for you--yea team. the extra hormones are just super huh? fyi I was way more sick with my girls I'm sure everyone tells you that. but hey, there's gotta be some science about it somewhere. either way, you'll be a great little no big fam. take care babe.

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know. How far apart will your little ones be from each other?

Richins Family said...

wow congrats :) i hope that everything is ok with your heart! i'll keep you in my prayers! i'm so excited for you! i hope you get a girl :)

heather said...

Congrats to you and Steve. Good luck with the holter moniter I have been there done that and it's no fun when the sticky tabs come off :) We'll pray they find out what it is.

SALAD said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations. Keep us updated on those heart palpitations...as if pregnancy doesn't come with enough annoyances as it is! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Angela said...

So, I'm glad that you've made the "Official" announcement. Sorry about your heart. Too bad you're not here...that's Seth's speciality!! Good luck with the pregnancy. I'm in my last trimester woo-hoo!

robin said...

yippee! congratulations!

remember back in the day when we were pregnant together. you wanted a girl and i wanted a boy. we were so young and naive back then . . . my how things have changed.

Janis said...

Great news. Hope you feel better soon.

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

Hey Erin! I'm so glad to have your blog!! Congrats on the pregnancy - I hope you feel better soon. I will let you know the next time we are in Utah - maybe we can get together? Much love you!