Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

I'll be the first to admit that we have very few family traditions, but one of them that has managed to stick around is our annual visit to the pumpkin patch on 90th before Halloween. Last year, we went right before Justin was born. So I was walking around 9 months pregnant (we literally went days before I was due) looking like I was hiding a pumpkin under my shirt. It was awesome. This year, we decided to go while Steve's parents were here for Justin's b-day. I had the bright idea that I would pick up some groceries at Ream's that I needed for Justin's party and then meet everyone at the pumpkin patch. I literally made it in time to give Steve enough money to pay for our stuff at the checkout line. Sigh. At least Steve took some pictures for me...go family traditions!


Steve and Evan pumpkin hunting


Look! Justin is letting someone else hold him!


the happy family--but wait? where's mom?


proof I did show up! lol!

No comments: