Sometimes you just stand there and snap pictures without much thought as to what you are really going for. I think this picture is a perfect example of that. It's just such a random snapshot of our life. Of course, Justin and his amazing binkie are pretty priceless!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Erin Fulkerson, its laurie anderson. How the heck are ya. Robin mentioned you a few times and I was like oh yeah how is she. I can't believe your boys--they are so huge and cute. Congrats on that and the running thing and everything. I'm loving this blog thing so we can be in touch. No need to update you on stuff since we can just read eachothers. Anywho, take care, tell Steve I said hi.
Hahahaha
Justin does have some mad skills! That is hillarious, now what is Evan doing?! Sleeping?! About to tackle Justin?!
Post a Comment