Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Confessional--Get Back to Work!




So, what's on everyone's mind this week? I bet you are curious about my innermost thoughts, why else would you be here right? Well, let's get started...

I confess....

I am going back to work

yep, it's for money, not for fun

but it's a good thing I like working at the library

I quit the library 2 years ago with the intention of not going back till I was working on my MLS degree

but then, money got tight again

I guess having 3 kids and the cost of everything going up will do that to a family

and it was either steve get a 2nd job or I could work one night a week at the library

yeah, we went with the easier choice

so, we'll see how this works out

and just for the record, I don't usually tell people my innermost thoughts

in fact, I don't really keep a journal and anytime I do I only write stuff I wouldn't mind other people reading

so sorry I didn't exactly bear my soul this time

maybe I'll try again next week :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you enjoy going back to work! Even if is just for the money!

Melissa said...

Yay for the library! Sometimes its nice to have an identity other that mommy, even if its just for one night a week :)

Kimi said...

I just went back to work for the money too. I have no desire to work outside the home, but shiz happens right. Also I've been blogging for like 3 years and never gotten around to bearing my soul. Some do, some don't. I don't. I'm a secret keeper, lol

mintifresh said...

I bet it'll feel nice to 'get out' once a week and just be Erin, right? That's cool! Good luck!
I demand that you bare your inner most darkest secrets. STAT!! Oh wait, that's what Girl's Nights are for, right?! ;)

mar said...

Actually, working once a week sounds nice. I hope you love it!
Also, I'm tryin to read "David Copperfield" sheesh that book is long but the further I read the better it gets. I hope I finish it by book club time!!

Sherry Kay said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous. At least you'll have a little time, focus, success etc. that is your own. I think if I ever had to go back to work the only thing I am qualified for at this point is door greeter at wal-mart...so pathetic I know.

Melissa said...

Totally unrelated-I left you a little somethin' somethin' on my blog :)