Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Picture Time!

Since I haven't posted any pics for a very long time, I'm about to make up for it now...

Every boy needs a blue velvet track suit...
See! Look how happy Owen was in it yesterday!


Justin was Bam Bam for Halloween

Evan was a clone trooper!



Owen was a pumpkin

Sometimes an unhappy one (Get this thing offa me!)

The boys hanging out a couple of weeks ago

Evan loves his little Bro :)

5 comments:

mintifresh said...

Owen looks a little scared in that last pic! hahaha He's the cutest punkin I ever done see!

Carrie said...

They're all so cute!

If you are able to keep the right name with the right kid, with them all being boys and all ending in that "en" sound, you are truly incredible - well you are anyway, but you know what I'm sayin'. I think my kids would probably grow up not really knowing what their own name actually was.

Jenn said...

i love the blue track suit! hahaha so cute!

Porsche said...

second pic up is a GREAT one of Justin! HAHAHAHAHa!

The Conductor said...

Erin, your boys are all just so dang cute!!! More pictures, more pictures!