and now summer is practically gone and I feel a little bit cheated...So here is my list of reasons why it never really felt like summer to me. Good thing there's always next year, right?
1. It did not get warm till JULY
2. Cassie and Krista did not take their nightly summer walks by my house
3. My kids got tired of playing outside in the backyard every day after only one month :(
4. Utah does not have lightning bugs
5. Only had one GNO a month instead of weekly
6. Did not have one water balloon fight
7. My sister did NOT have enough bbqs (I require a minimum of one bbq invitation every 2 weeks :D)
8. My oldest started 1st grade and all day school just kills that summertime feel
9. I don't own a bike (bike riding will always say "summer!" to me even though i haven't ridden one in like 10 years)
10. The kids and I never made it to an outdoor pool
Did anyone else feel like this year's summer was just missing "something"??
14 years ago

4 comments:
Yeah summer here ended in July. August was so cool that we never ran the AC all month. It was depressing.
Tristan
come visit me! We've got at least another 6 weeks of Summer weather. In fact, I'm wishing it'd just leave.
It was pretty summery for me but it did seem to go by quick!
Sorry I didn't do my walks at night this summer....I don't know what happened!!! This summer went quickly in some aspects and in others it totally dragged on!!
Post a Comment