
I confess...
--this is about all the blogging i can manage to accomplish right now
--i'm really into stress eating
--and grocery shopping
--my mom recently confessed she's addicted to grocery shopping
--i think i can relate
--tuesday, when all the grocery ads come out, is the only time i'll go and get the mail myself
--then i scour the ads and meticulously plan my grocery list based on the sales
--i get a little thrill every time i get a shopping trip done without deviating from my list and managing to stretch my grocery money as much as possible
--then when i need to stress eat i can be happy knowing i was able to get all these snacks for cheap

6 comments:
I don't think I am addicted to grocery shopping only because I usually have to take kids with me, now if I got to do with out the kids...it might be a different story.
FYI, your link on Glamazon's takes you to another Friday confessional :0)
Hip hip hooray! Thanks for playing! Aaah, groceries. And stress eating food you know was cheap...girl, you are speaking my language. :) You are hilarious!
haha sometimes we are WAY too much like Mom!! I do the same thing with the ads, but I have to wait until Wednes because mom needs to puruse them first!
Want to go grocery shopping for me? I think I'm the exact opposite! I hate going!
Although, I love the stress eating bargain shopping! So not only is your life full, so are your tummy and wallet (okay, one can hope, right?) lol
Hope you have a great weekend. :)
okay I think I need you to come show me how to plan my grocery list around the ads because I LOVE to eat! I do it when I'm happy, I do it when I'm sad, I do it when I'm nervous, well you get the point =)
I love your confessional! I, too, love to grocery shop - always have and always will. :) You look great and your family is so cute!
Post a Comment